Monday, March 26, 2012

Four of a Kind... Pages

I thot I'd try posting pages from my journal for awhile, since some people seem to find them interesting. They may find it less interesting if I post more, because, frankly I tend to publish only the pages that seem interesting, and now you'll get all the pages and they may seem boring. But, hey, I can stop anytime. So here goes!

I've just started a new journal, as you know. Here are the first few pages...


So, there you go... Three and a half images. I scanned them at slightly different resolutions. Some people like to just get the general look of things, others want to read the journal closely. 

I'll figure it out!

4 comments:

Roz Stendahl said...

Wendy, I just love reading the details about what you're up to and reading, and the cats moving around you, and what you're eating. Your life down on a page.

Serena Lewis said...

I love peaking into your journals too. Could never be boring.

Btw, I'm glad I live in Queensland, Australia where, to date, they don't acknowledge Daylight Savings. I fear it may not stay that way as we had a change of State government recently. I agree with you....no sense to it at all.

wendy hale davis said...

Arizona doesn't have DST here, and one of my best friends lives there. I'm never sure what time it is there; if she's one hour behind me or two!

Sunny (D. L.) Steinmetz said...

I really like your journal pages. I am a water colorist, art-journaler, and mixed-media artist. I hardly ever do watercolor in my art journals,except for backgrounds, but now I think I should do some watercolor sketching in them, after seeing yours. Thanks for the inspiration. How do you get the pages to look so well-designed and neat? I'm afraid mine would be messy! Feel free to post a reply here or at my email: sunnyetal@hotmail.com.

Again, your stuff is inspirational!

Sunny Steinmetz