Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Yet again...

Here are the next batch....
Now you might just wonder why someone would 'celebrate' their 25th anniversary with someone they are no longer married to. And you might wonder why someone lets their ex sleep in their guest bedroom.  (He likes to say it's on the couch, but, really, he has his own room.) I'm wonder myself at times. Of course, when you marry someone, you marry their whole family, and the short answer is that I'm still married to the family. (The shorter answer is that I'm nuts.)
And finally, because, frankly these pages have been a bit boring, one with some art on it...
...which takes us up to the beginning of this week. I should note that the color in the illustrations is from Prismacolors. I neglected to mention these in the list of art supplies yesterday, but I use them a lot. They're what I color the center of the shadow nib lettering with, among other things.
 

No comments: