Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Latest pages...

Lots of writing, not much arting, but then the arting comes and goes. I still haven't finished the last of the black Artistico pages. I'm saving it to work on when I fly to Phoenix tomorrow. Or when I get there. Not that I won't have stuff to do when I get there, but it's always good to have a reward ready.

Why, you may wonder, am I going to PHX? Actually, I have a gig there, at The Jester Room of Pranksters Too. Now who could resist playing at a club called Pranksters? Cover is only $10 if you're in the area! I go on at 9...


Actually, I think the songs were written by a friend of Bruce's... I'll have to go back and add some marginalia there. I do that frequently: go back and add stuff in the margins... People's names, corrections, updates. Margins are wonderful things to have in a journal!



I doubt I'll post from Phoenix because I'm not sure if I'll have a scanner and the software I need to do it, but I may be able to post something. Who knows?

1 comment:

Roz Stendahl said...

Wendy, I loved seeing these pages. I'm going to try to cultivate your positive attitude about cleaning. And since you've had to answer all those questions, maybe you could write a book for the rest of us, about your life?! Roz